Colors’ top rated drama, ‘Balika Vadhu’ is set for a five-year timeleap in the coming weeks to prevent viewer fatigue and freshening the show’s plot.
The biggest change viewers can expect from July is the arrival of two new actors to play the grown up Anandi and Jagya. The character of Anandi popularised by Avika Gor, is expected to go through a complete makeover – from a chirpy child bride to a poised young woman.
The channel is all set to replace the child star Avika Gor who plays Anandi as the show will soon be seen taking a five-year leap into the future. Along with Avika, Avinash, who plays little Jagya is also expected to be replaced.
According to sources at TellyChakkar, the little ones will soon grow up and will be seen as young adults trying to deal with their situation in life. As far as the story itself is concerned, the five year leap will bring in some change.
Incoming search terms:
- balika vadhu story in future
- future story of balika vadhu
- balika vadhu future story
- tellychakkar balika vadhu
- balika vadhu in telly chakkar
- balika vadhu tellychakkar
- Tellychakkar News About Balika Vadhu
- balika vadhu anandi future
- telly chakkar balika vadhu
- balika vadhu tellychakkar com